Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Sparki
      Participant

Ahhhhhhhhh what a wicked film!!!!
      Its so cool, Saif and Preity are sooo good in this film!!! The acting, the story,directing,music ahhh all of it.. Mussssssssssst watch it ppl ya must watch it!! The chemistry and flow is just brilliant!!! Its got so much humour in it, hilarious !! I loved this film cos its very original its not been done before! All the cast in it are wicked, i didnt see any bad acting in it at all!! I am gonna put this movie done in my list of favourites definately…
      What i really thought made this original is it doesnt have anything to do with religion or influence of parents, its 2 independant individual people who do what they want and sort out what they should shouldnt do. And its done tastefully.
      Siddharte the director, U DA MAN! watch out Karan.. theres a new HOTSHOT in town!!!!

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

TuHeTuMeriJaan

boo
      Participant

gah!!! i totally agree with you…although i think the story has been copied from a Holly flick!

but the chemistry between Preity and Saif – aaaah!!! Big Smile [:D]

but im not sure if Siddharth has quite reached King “Koffee” Karan’s level yet!!

lmao…that reminds of a joke in the movie, where abhi goes “that thing that Karan drinks” and someone says “coffee?” lmao!! that gets all the filmi fanatics excited and it just confuses those who dont know a lot about Bolly! Stick out tongue [:P]

Music is not just a P A S S I O N for me; its a necessity

Sparki
      Participant

Lol yah he was madness!!
      Loved the stylish clothes!!
      I liked Arshad’s funny music he had everytime he came on, v.funny!

TuHeTuMeriJaan

Shereena
      Participant

lolz jeah i juss got back from that the second time 😀 i lub abhi n i lub tu jahan =) and preityz dance in whats goin on. lol she look so cute. but its pretty fake i mean how many pregnany ladiez do we kno that go round dancin in der jammaz while 8months pregnanny? psssh lol still a gud mobee tho

¤§hê®èéñå¤

Sparki
      Participant

Yah i loved the scenes for when saif and preity go out at like midnight looking for her ice cream!! Yeah whats going on was a really good song in their pjs rofl!! i would watch it again too!!

TuHeTuMeriJaan

ramz89
      Participant

lol yeahhh it was a wikedd film, lots of humour and sooo different from what i expected. i love the title song its so catchy!

and Boo…r u thinkin of the holly flick i’m thinkin of? 40 weeks with hugh grant? lol that end scene in the hospital was a total copy lol but it was funny all the same! abhi dayeemmm u rock!Big Smile [:D]

..:Aisi nazar se dekha…us zaalim ne chowk par
      Humne kaleija rak diya…chaaku ki nowk par:..

Afreekah
      Participant

Well…m going to c this film tomorrow!!!!! It looks awesome…i lub the song ‘whats goin on’ its soo preity and saif style!

Aise Na Dekho Mujhe….Pyaar Ho Jaayega!
      Tujhse Hi To Mere Dil Ki Pehchaan Hai…

Kareena_Kapoor
      Participant

i love the movieeeeeeeeeeeee

Kareena_Kapoor

anishahp2000
      Participant

~!* oh god this movie is just so damn kewl i love it~!*

-@||I$#@

Afreekah
      Participant

I LOVED THIS FILM TO BITS!!!!!!! IT WAS GREAT…BUT GOSH SAIF WAS SLACK!! SOO MEAN..HEHE…JAVED JAEFFRY WAS SOOOOOOOOO COOL..HE ROCKS…BUT PREITY WAS D BEST.

Hey! I’m new but i loved this film so much. The songs in it were rly good but preity looked a bit weird pregnant.

Afreekah
      Participant

i love ‘wats goin on’…its soooooooo addictive!!!!!

Senali
      Participant

hey I hear everynbody saying Salaam Namaste is a good film. Can some one reviews the movie for me please

Thanx

*~*~Discover the magic, feel the rhythm, and fall in love.~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

desiboy7599
      Participant

Yeah, it’s not a bad movie. I have just seen it on http://www.bwcinema.com. The story is not that dense but worth watching.

Sanjay

zayed_crazy
      Participant

it was a very nice movie.
      i luved the salam namaste song[8D]

Waluscha
      Participant

Is this the copy of Hugh Grant’s Nine Months???

“Teri Soorat Na Hoon Jisme, Woh Sheesha Thod Denge Hum”

Princess_arya
      Participant

Ok ive got to tell i love this movie.. the truth is that is soooo close to my life that u cant imagine.. hehe

The chemistry between Preity and Saif was mesmerising.. they both played their part really well.. and it was such a down to earth movie.. like the toilet scenes and stuff. and the music is superb as well..

bits i didnt like were javed jafrey’s “egjactly”[:(!] and Preity bowncing in whats going on song?

but i still love the movie to bits

Aaron87
      Participant

A good remake of Nine Months. But in some scenes, Preity acted too much.

My life’s like one textbook case of miseries, so I have to believe in destiny – Aaron

Sparki
      Participant

that stuff when she is giving birth kinda reminded me of something in friends when rachel is giving birth and a wacko doc when pheobe was giving birth to triplets!!

TuHeTuMeriJaan

ramz89
      Participant

loll wellll as I said beforeeStick out tongue [:P]…….it is a remake of the holly film Nine Months and the hospital scene is hilarious in that aswell….it was nice to see it in bollywood fashion!

..:If you ain’t livin’ life to the edge….your takin’ up too much spaceStick out tongue [:P]:..

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.